Terms & Conditions
The Automation School (TAS)
Membership Admin & Payments:
- Once you’ve entered a memberships payments will be taken out automatically via your nominated bank account.
- If you fail to let us know that you wish to cancel your subscription via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org you will not be entitled to a refund.
- You must let us know seven working days before your subscription is up for renewal if you wish to cancel.
- If your card payment fails and you don’t cancel your membership we have the right to automatically take payments out that are in arrears. We follow up with arrears once a quarter.
YOU ARE FREE TO CHANGE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS WHENEVER YOU WISH. Just email email@example.com and we can swop you over.
Cancelling Your Membership…
- If you need to cancel membership please fill out a contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support will help you or you can stop your membership through your profile on the website. You can cancel your membership at any time. No refunds will be given if payment has come out and you failed to contact us at email@example.com to cancel your payment.
- Your current profile will be permanently deleted so please make sure you get all the relevant info from it before you cancel your membership.
- When you want to re-join you will need to pay the current rate of membership whatever that is at that time.
- If your subscription fails payments 3 times and is not paid within a month your memberships will be cancelled.
- Each member has the right to use the email newsletter copy for personal use in their business. We are not responsible for any unsubscribes or loss of contacts through sending emails with the newsletter templates in them.
- Any Active Campaign automation templates can be reused in members business as they wish. It is the members responsibility to edit the template as they wish once copied over to their Active Campaign.
- Training videos are for the members use only and cannot be recorded, copied, or duplicated.
Some Dos To Get The Most Value…
- Join in the discussion and share with other members in the private forum
- Watch the training videos (they are based around what people need in the discussions and we will email you updates when there are changes to the membership, so stay on the client email list).
- If you get stuck or need help please contact us and we will gladly help you.
- Always respect other people. Bad behaviour is not welcome at TAS. We reserve the right to moderate anything at any time.
- Anything you upload on any TAS Sites or resources including posts or attachments will probably stay here forever. So if you share stuff make sure you are happy with it being here.
- Use your own best judgment. I don’t endorse the advice of members and you need to take your own situation into account when acting on anything mentioned in TAS. Business requires the advice of legal and accounting professionals. Make sure you see both when making business-related decisions.
- We can not guarantee that your business will grow or make more money from joining TAS or through implementing what we teach.
- You are responsible for setting up automations for your business. If you wish for us to set up automations for you, you will need to contact us and we will send you a quote to do the work.
- The Automation Girl and TAS has the right to reproduce and use any information given, copy or materials added to the community and The Members Hub through the Membership, eCommerce & any online shop.
Important legal stuff:
Legal rights of the content added to this site by its members or visitors belong to Site administration when they are submitted to the site unless it is clearly mentioned otherwise in the content that is submitted. Site visitors/members can not ask the submitted content to be removed or unpublished from the site later nor can they ask for the content ownership to be changed once the content has been submitted.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Sarah-Jane Meeson, The Automation Girl, and The Automation School and its servants harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User’s Files, messages or use of any other feature or service in this site. This expressly includes:
- User’s responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User’s messages, private messages, emails, attachments, images and file
- Content submitted to the site by the user
- Other content in the site
- Communication with site administration
- At our conferences and events we will take photos and videos and use them to reproduce for marketing and resources in the business.
If you do not agree to this you should not be a part of the TAS subscription.
If your business is seen as a gambling or adult site unfortunately the community is not for you. If you promote any of the above your membership will terminate immediately.
To hold the integrity of this community we will not be allowing pyramid schemes, marketing, get-rich-quick schemes or weight loss/fad diets.
We want to support people on all levels of business but anyone who signs up and promotes any products or services directly in the directory, community or forum will be asked to leave immediately and your membership will be cancelled.
TAS can not take any responsibility if your business doesn’t make any extra money and we can not guarantee extra money will be made in your business by joining TAS.
We have the right to cancel anyone subscription without reason.
Client Agreement – TAG Services
Terms & Conditions
- ‘The Automation Girl’ is Sarah-Jane Meeson trading as The Automation Girl.
- ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for automation, integration, consultation, design, digital and website related services from The Automation Girl’.
- ‘An Order’ is the request for services from The Automation Girl.
- ‘The project’ is a term used to describe service from The Automation Girl.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and The Automation Girl. By placing an order with The Automation Girl, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions.
The Automation Girl is a service for business owners, creatives and professionals.
We help with digital consultations, automations, podcast services, and integrations to help improve business systems and assist with marketing.
We are not developers or designers but we help organize all the necessary work, team/s, designers, developers, freelancers and businesses that are needed to get the project to complete for the business owner or creatives.
We are responsible for managing the project and doing work needed to handover projects to business owners, creatives or professionals once the project is completely paid for and complete keeping projects to timelines and budget.
Our digital consultations are to help business owners understand how they can use digital means to help build systems and processes in their business, this includes demonstrations of different platforms and how to use them. We cannot guarantee that you will make money with what we advise, it is up the client to decide what is best for their business and implement what we have suggested.
Any additional consultations, phone calls and Zoom calls beyond our initial free 15 minute consult for strategy for your business will be charged at $175 per hour.
All consultations are to be paid up front.
The Automation Girl is an Online Business and does not offer face to face consultations. If you require training or help to use any software for example Active Campaign beyond the training videos we provide for the services we have created please contact the software support team and they will be able to assist you.
- All quotes are valid for 14 days only.
- All prices are excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- Any additional work outside the terms of the quote will be charged at an hourly rate of $150.00 per/hour.
- The Automation Girl is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (e.g. printers, packaging suppliers, web developers at are not within our services, software and app fees) where the increases are beyond our control.
- On the odd occasion there maybe times where extra payments are needed for items that come up that are out of scope, it’s the clients responsibility to pay these invoices immediately to ensure the projects move forward.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required before starting any projects over $1000 or for big projects, design or web development project. Anything under $1000 must be paid up front.
- All overseas clients are required to pay a 75% upfront non-refundable deposit.
- Payments are to be made either by bank deposit transfer or PayPal.
- PayPal is also a payment option however there is a 3% fee for this.
- All invoice terms are 5 business days from the date of the invoice.
- Accounts which are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of $20.
- Accounts which remain outstanding for 14 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the projects costs for each week payment is outstanding.
- Final artwork files, logins to software and websites will not be handed over until the invoice has been paid in full.
- All work not completed within a 4-month period will be invoiced regardless.
- Payment is required for any artwork, logins to software, websites or drafts, which have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
- If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
- The Automation Girl has the right to terminate working with a client at any time for any reason.
- The Automation Girl does get paid a small fee for affiliating certain products on the website, we only gain affiliate commission from products we love and use our self.
- The Automation Girl is an online business therefore the majority of our communication is made via email, this helps us keep track of specific requirements & any changes required.
- The Automation Girl is in Sydney Australia, so we may be contactable at different times to you. You can email SJ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our business hours are 5.30pm to 7.30pm Monday, Wed, Thursday and 10am to 4pm on Tuesday & Fridays.
- The Client assumes full copyright and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project.
- The Automation Girl retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for the purpose of marketing The Automation Girl.
- All images displayed on The Automation Girl website or Facebook page are subject to copyright, and must not be copied or used without full permission from The Automation Girl and the Client. Any breach of copyright will result in legal action being taken as necessary.
- The Client allows The Automation Girl to display any projects on The Automation Girl website/Facebook page/ and portfolio for self-promotion purposes.
- The Client agrees to allow The Automation Girl to credit design work on all websites designed and any systems made by The Automation Girl.
- The Automation Girl will make every effort to meet deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are The Automation Girl will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork, websites, podcasts, or digital integrations as a result of outside circumstances that are unavoidable. We will make every effort to communicate to the client when such events happen.
- The Automation Girl allocates up to (approx.) 39 hours per big project. Any additional hours on top of this will be charged at a flat rate of $150 per/hour and the client will be invoiced as needed.
- Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released or first podcasts uploaded to hosting and set to live.
- Whilst all care is taken by The Automation Girl, The Automation Girl is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors or omissions after final approval on website, integration, and project work. Even if these errors are from The Automation Girl, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
- Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase, these will be an additional cost to the project price and full payment of stock images must be paid upfront.
- Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK. The Automation Girl is not responsible for colour variations in conversion from RGB to process CMYK.
- The Automation Girl is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
- Whilst all care is taken, The Automation Girl does not take responsibility for any changes third party podcast parties make to their terms of conditions and changes that may result in podcast ranking changes.
- We require a 72-hour turnaround time. If the client fails to get the podcast audio in on time, we will do our best to get the episode complete within 3 working days from the time the episode is uploaded.
COLOUR MATCHING & PRINTING.
- Whilst all care is taken, The Automation Girl does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print properly.
- Please note that colour on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of final printed piece. Printed colours can vary from printer to printer, job-to-job, run-to-run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
- Trimming can vary from printer to printer.
Affiliate Marketing & Partnerships
TAG is in affiliation with softwares that if you click a link and buy the product we will gain a small commission for it.
TAG is in partnership with softwares and has the right to resell the software licences to clients. For all of Active Campaigns terms of service click here >>. We do not offer refunds on any of our Active Campaign subscriptions, if you wish to cancel your Active Campaign Subscription or need to upgrade your contact amount please contact email@example.com.